Custom SaaS product development for the management and monitoring of government tenders. Essential functions included analysis of tender suppliers, participants, competitors, and historical activities.
Our client wanted to create a modern web application to solve the problem of managing and analyzing government tenders for small and mid-size businesses.
The challenges we faced included:
- In-depth analysis of tenders operating within different sources and suppliers to design and implement from scratch the architecture, UI and UX
- The development of complex parsers to collect tender’s data for different regions and suppliers
- Implementation of complex tenders’ data analytics to bring additional value to users
We took on this challenging SaaS project for our client and proceeded with the following steps to fulfil their requirements:
- Set up a team that included a UI/UX designer, with three backend and two frontend developers
- Built the ERP system’s architecture from scratch
- Developed complex, bespoke parsers and API to collect all the necessary data
- Created analytics and tenders’ management modules
- Implemented an adaptive system accessible using mobile devices and tablets
Our team successfully developed an MVP for the ERP solution in just ten months, working in coordination with our client to satisfy their needs.
We worked alongside our client, fine-tuning the solution based on the users’ feedback and helped to continually improve the service.
Time to realize your idea
Why customers choose us
"Quality is like a world class..."
"Top developers to work with..."
“Great value from the very first contact...”.
"They are proactive and highly qualified professionals.”