The client turned to us when the MVP that they had already started developing hit a roadblock that they couldn’t surmount. The project had significant issues, and it still wasn’t finalised with only two months to go before its planned launch.
- Product wasn’t ready for launch despite the looming deadline
- More than 30 critical code issues remained unresolved
- There was a lack of critical features in the web application
- The core features of Android and IOS applications didn’t work correctly
To ensure we could meet the fast-approaching fixed deadline, we decided to employ an Agile methodology and divide the project into weekly sprints. We organised daily team calls, provided additional progress monitoring and made project adjustments. To meet our client’s demanding requirements, we:
- Analysed the project issues and performed thorough QA testing
- Created a plan by evaluating the scope of work and estimating the time to finish the MVP
- Set up a team of three developers and a project manager to achieve our plan
- Divided the project into sprints and prioritised the tasks
- Organised daily meetings and progress monitoring
We did it! After two months of hard work, the MVP for Jurnez project was successfully launched on time, and it was endorsed by real customers.
As a result, the investors behind the Jurnez project approved future application development, and we continued our cooperative engagement with Jurnez to deliver the augmented functions.